Here at the Last Laugh we occasionally get asked all sorts of questions and queries so we’ve added this page to help.
Can I buy tickets from the City Hall?
Yes. Click on the buy tickets link on our listings page and you’ll be whisked to their website
I can’t get through on the phone – I keep getting the answer machine.
The booking line is open Monday-Friday 10am-8pm. If you are getting the answer machine during those times, it simply means the lines are busy – we’re a popular club! Leave your name and contact number and your call will be returned.
How do I pay for the tickets?
We take all credit and debit cards with the exception of American Express. We DON’T charge a booking fee – you only pay for your tickets!
Can I pay on the door?
Occasionally you might be able to buy tickets on the door. However, once a show is listed as SOLD OUT on here, it means there will be NO tickets on the door.
I want to book tickets about 6 months in advance, but I can’t see the show listed on your website..
Our shows at the Memorial Hall are EVERY Friday and Saturday. We generally update the line-ups about 6 weeks in advance so even if you can’t see the date you want listed, if it’s a Friday or a Saturday there will be a show!
Is there an age restriction?
– Yes. Because of the content of some material, and because the venues are licensed premises, you must be 18 years old to attend any of our shows.
What time do the shows start at the Memorial Hall?
– Most of the shows start at 8.30pm. Very occasionally we have a 9pm start. Please check the Memorial Hall listings on the home page for the exact start time of each show.
How is the seating arranged?
– The Memorial Hall is on two levels – the ground floor is table seating which we fill first. Once the tables are full, we use the small balcony upstairs which is rows of seats. If you specifically want a table, book as far ahead as you can! The view on the balcony is cracking though and the comedians can’t see you up there!
Can I take food and drinks onto the balcony?
– Yes that is absolutely fine to do so.
How do I pre-order food and/or drinks?
– www.sheffieldcityhall.co.uk/lastlaugh Please note, the food orders do NOT come through to the Last Laugh office. Any enquiries/orders can be made by calling the City Hall on 0114 2233740.
I’ve got a different query that isn’t listed here…
– You can either call the office on 01226 743048 or email us on email@example.com
How do I order tickets for the Little Last Laugh at The Lescar
– Online here: www.wegottickets.com/sheffieldcomedy